Care Like Family * Have Fun * Dignity Matters * Serve Passionately * Be Engaged & Present
These are our values. Are they yours? We are a unique company that truly cares about our caregivers as much as our clients. We care. We have fun. We are focused on growth individually and as a company.
We invite you to become part of our CFC Family!
Why CFC Denver West?
*Free training, in person and online
*Growth opportunities & advancement
*Benefits & PTO
We have open positions and are looking for the very best to support clients in their homes. Whether you are looking to get started in a home care career or are an experienced aide, we have something for you.
Shifts are available throughout the area. We will consider your availability and preferred locations when setting up your schedule.
Are you naturally nurturing? Do you want a job that is truly fulfilling?
The Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) provides clients various personal care and homemaker/companion services in accordance with an established plan of care so that they can remain in their residence.
Home Health Aide (HHA) provides clients various companion services with established plan of care so that they can remain in their residence living their best life possible.
- Provide assistance with bathing, grooming, shampooing (medicated and non-medicated shampoo) and combing/styling hair. This includes clients that have a skilled skin care need or skilled dressing that needs attention before, during or after bathing. In addition, a CNA will assist with:
- Mouth care including clients who are unconscious or have difficulty swallowing or are at risk for choking and aspiration
- Nail Care including clients with a medical condition that might involve peripheral circulatory problems or loss of sensation
- Dressing including assistance with the application of support stockings
- Ambulation, transfers, passive range of motion, safe use of equipment and assistive devices, (wheel chair, walker, crutches, cane) change of position
- Toileting and elimination including the emptying of catheter and ostomy bags
- Meal planning and food preparation and assistance with feeding
- Medication Assistance
- Other delegated nursing tasks in accordance with applicable state/Federal regulation
- Companion/Sitter/Household Management
- Provide companionship and respite services for family
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Successful completion of a state-approved Certified Nurse Aide course for CNA applicants
- At least six months experience as a Certified Nurse Aide (in homes or facilities)
- Be listed in good standing on the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies website
- Achieves a minimum score of 80% on competency exam (Home Health Aide Test)
- Meets passing criteria on DEARS Ethics test
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
This job description is used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.
At ComForCare, our greatest passion is inspiring our clients and caregivers to live their best lives possible. As a network of independently owned and operated franchises, we’ve earned our reputation in this high-demand industry with our expertise, compassion, and commitment to fun.
Our unique approach to in-home care draws on our core values to inspire our caregivers to have meaningful work every day that builds into a career and successful future. Spanning across the country, ComForCare is looking for individuals who believe in helping people live their best life possible and who uphold our core values of — serving passionately, caring like family, and bringing fun to the lives those who we serve.
Caring for people requires a compassionate heart and particular knowledge and skills. We provide our employees training to build skills that will help make life easier for people who are aging, living with disabilities or chronic conditions and even those who are recovering from illness or injury.
Our independently owned and operated franchises are looking for compassionate individuals for a variety of positions for in-home care and supplemental staffing care.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)