Looking for caregivers to join our home care family
At ComForCare Home Care we value our home care aides like family. We celebrate success and have fun! Our focus is to help our clients and employees live their best life possible.
We invite you to become part of our team! We have open positions and are looking for the very best to support clients in their homes. Whether you are looking to get started in a home care career or are an experienced aide, we have something for you.
We provide caregivers competitive pay, training, and opportunities for advancement.
Orientations happen each week.
Specifically, we are in need of caregivers to work the following shifts:
Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays 8a-8p, Tuesday and Thursday 4p-8p, Saturday 4p-8p, 8p-8a, Sundays 8a-8p in Knightdale - 63 year old woman, TBI, fall risk, VERY NICE LADY, VERY APPRECIATIVE
Mondays and Tuesdays 7a-7p in Wake Forest - 61 year old gentleman with upper extremity amputations.
Mondays and Fridays 9a-1p in Durham - 84 year old woman very independent; slight ambulation assistance with other housekeeping tasks.
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays 9a-12p in Raleigh - 82 year old woman, bathing assistance, ambulation assistance, Sundays you take client to church, shift could last until about 12:30p.
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 11a-2p in Wake Forest - 95 year old woman ADL Assistance and light housekeeping
Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays 10:30a-2:30p - 81 year old gentleman, minimal assistance, wife tries to help a lot.
Sundays 8a-4p in North Raleigh - 84 year old woman, very active and smart
Saturdays 8a-1p and 4p-8p in Chapel Hill - 84 year old woman, still active
Monday-Friday 3p-11p, as well as Monday, Wednesday, Friday 7a-3p, and weekend hours 7a-3p/3p-11p for 1:1 assistance for client at MC Unit in Raleigh. - Client has shoulder issues, needs dressing assistance, bathroom assistance, etc.
Saturdays and Sundays (every other) 8a-7p (G-Tube Training Included) - 90 year old woman, still active.
JORDAN OAKS INDEPENDENT LIVING COMMUNITY - SUNDAYS 6:15a-1:30p ($11.50/hour)
WHISPERING PINES INDEPENDENT LIVING COMMUNITY - SATURDAY PM 5p-8:45p ($11.50/hour)
WE WANT PEOPLE LOOKING FOR SECOND JOBS! LET US BE YOUR SIDE HUSTLE!!!!
LET OUR PAY CHECK TAKE CARE OF YOUR ELECTRIC BILL, YOUR CABLE BILL, OR YOUR CELL PHONE BILL!!!
WE ALSO HAVE A VERY STRONG RELATIONSHIP WITH AN ORTHO COMPANY, MANY REFERRALS IN DURHAM DURING THE WEEK AND WEEEKENDS!!!
The In-Home Aide NA I (NA I) provides clients various personal care and homemaker/companion services in accordance with an established plan of care so that they can remain in their residence.
- Personal Care
- Provide assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, nail /skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo, oral hygiene, ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of equipment and assistive devices (wheel chair, walker, crutches, cane), change of position, with toileting, commode, incontinent care, meal planning, preparation, and assistance with feeding
- Nurse Aide I Care:
- Helping with prescribed exercises which the client and in-home aides have been taught by a healthcare practitioner
- Assist with self-administration of medications (including medication reminders) which are ordered by a physician or other person authorized by state law to prescribe
- Monitor intake and output
- Record and report changes in the client’s condition, family situation or needs to an appropriate health care practitioner
- Other healthcare related and delegated tasks within the scope of practice for NA I under supervision of the licensed nurse
- Companion/Sitter/Household Management
- Provide companionship and respite services for family
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms.
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Successful completion of a state-approved In-Home Aide (NA I or NA II) course
- Be listed in good standing on the North Carolina Health Care Personnel Registry
- Achieves a minimum score of 80% on competency exam (Home Health Aide Test)
- Meets passing criteria on DEARS Ethics test
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
At ComForCare, our greatest passion is inspiring our clients and caregivers to live their best lives possible. As a network of independently owned and operated franchises, we’ve earned our reputation in this high-demand industry with our expertise, compassion, and commitment to fun.
Our unique approach to in-home care draws on our core values to inspire our caregivers to have meaningful work every day that builds into a career and successful future. Spanning across the country, ComForCare is looking for individuals who believe in helping people live their best life possible and who uphold our core values of — serving passionately, caring like family, and bringing fun to the lives those who we serve.
Caring for people requires a compassionate heart and particular knowledge and skills. We provide our employees training to build skills that will help make life easier for people who are aging, living with disabilities or chronic conditions and even those who are recovering from illness or injury.
Our independently owned and operated franchises are looking for compassionate individuals for a variety of positions for in-home care and supplemental staffing care.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)