ComForCare Home Care Portland is looking for enthusiastic and caring individuals to be a part of our GROWING Team.
Do you feel comfortable with the following CORE VALUES:
As an Independently owned franchise, we have been gifted this opportunity by the Lord. We will daily do His work by being His hands and feet for those that can’t do it alone and for each other as a family of coworkers.
- We do the right thing because it’s the right thing to do. This means that sometimes the way we provide services are unconventional.
- We are supportive, enthusiastic and have a “Can Do” attitude.
- We put others first, while maintaining our integrity as a company to our staff, clients, families and outside contacts
- We possess the ability and desire to communicate effectively, apply safety concepts in the workplace, and conduct ourselves in a positive and professional manner
- We agree and understand that every employee is jointly responsible for ensuring that our Front-loaded High-touch process is being implemented from the beginning of a new case through client discharge by developing relationships with those outside individuals working with our clients such as Case Managers, Social Workers, Discharge Planners and families to ensure quality care for those we serve.
- Are you looking for a way to make a difference in someone's life?
- Do people tell you that "you have a special gift with older people"?
- Perhaps you've tired of the workload and pace in a skilled facility and the thought of working 1:1 is fabulous.
- Scheduling around YOUR life?
- Are you a self-starter, do you enjoy time listening, walking with people, laughing and having fun?
If this sounds like you, we want you to join our team!
Visit our career page to see available positions! Copy and paste the following link into your search bar: www.comforcarepdxjobs.com.
- 1:1 care!
- 90 day and Annual reviews,
- paid training,
- Optional AFLAC Supplemental Insurance, and
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES!
Apply in person at 10580 SW McDonald St., #202, Tigard 97224 between 9 am & 3:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- complete the Application and two pre-hire assessments without assistance,
- be at least 18 years old,
- clear a full Criminal Background Check.
- Have a valid Oregon Drivers License and a clear driving record to be an authorized driver;
- All applicants must complete First Aid/CPR and provide proof of a negative TB test prior to their 90 day Review if hired, at your own expense.
- If hired, all employees will be e-verified to validate work authorization in the US.
All Applicants must pass a drug test if you move on to Orientation.
ComForCare Home Care Portland is a Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace. ComForCare Home Care Portland is independently owned and is an Equal Opportunity Employer
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
ComForCare Home Care - Greater PW
At ComForCare, our greatest passion is inspiring our clients and caregivers to live their best lives possible. As a network of independently owned and operated franchises, we’ve earned our reputation in this high-demand industry with our expertise, compassion, and commitment to fun.
Our unique approach to in-home care draws on our core values to inspire our caregivers to have meaningful work every day that builds into a career and successful future. Spanning across the country, ComForCare is looking for individuals who believe in helping people live their best life possible and who uphold our core values of — serving passionately, caring like family, and bringing fun to the lives those who we serve.
Caring for people requires a compassionate heart and particular knowledge and skills. We provide our employees training to build skills that will help make life easier for people who are aging, living with disabilities or chronic conditions and even those who are recovering from illness or injury.
Our independently owned and operated franchises are looking for compassionate individuals for a variety of positions for in-home care and supplemental staffing care.
Company Website: comforcare.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)