Join a team of professionals dedicated to caring for our aging population and clients with impairments.
The Scheduler/Caregiver recruiter is responsible for filling Home Care client shifts with appropriate caregivers (companion, HHA or CNA). The Scheduler/Caregiver recruiter will undertake recruiting and onboarding processes. Filling shifts entails finding the best fit for the client as well as the caregiver. This role has ongoing interactions with the care recipient, their families, and the caregivers providing care. The Scheduler/Caregiver Recruiter is supervised by the Office Director and will also receive directions from the Business Development Director.
- Scheduling experience is required.
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older, authorized to legal employment in the U.S
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate and interact with clients, co-workers, and all supervisors.
- Associate degree or equivalent service experience required. Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of administrative and office experience
- Minimum one (1) year caregiving experience in home health care, skilled nursing or comparable health care field is required.
- Computer literate. Proficient in MS Word, Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills- oral and written
- Must be able to work under time pressure and manages demands simultaneously
- Must be organized, efficient, punctual and able to take appropriate action with little to no supervision
- Must be able to work independently or collaboratively with office staff, clients, and caregivers.
- Thorough knowledge of caregiver responsibilities
- Conduct self with utmost professionalism.
- Supervise a team of caregivers
- Coordinate schedules and shift coverages
- Communicate effectively and timely schedule changes to clients and/or caregivers
- Coordinate caregiving recruiting with management team by interviewing, training, and onboarding new personnel
- Recruit and build a solid team with qualified compassionate caregivers who are best fit to ComForCare’s service model
- Assist with data entry, time sheet coordination and analysis
- Ensure HealthManager5 (HM5) is up to date and accurate.
- Rotating weekend and/or weeknight telephone coverage
- Manage and keep track of caregiver time, absences, time-offs and/or call-offs
- Assist in discipline, performance evaluation and termination of caregivers as needed
- Other duties as assigned
At ComForCare, our greatest passion is inspiring our clients and caregivers to live their best lives possible. As a network of independently owned and operated franchises, we’ve earned our reputation in this high-demand industry with our expertise, compassion, and commitment to fun.
Our unique approach to in-home care draws on our core values to inspire our caregivers to have meaningful work every day that builds into a career and successful future. Spanning across the country, ComForCare is looking for individuals who believe in helping people live their best life possible and who uphold our core values of — serving passionately, caring like family, and bringing fun to the lives those who we serve.
Caring for people requires a compassionate heart and particular knowledge and skills. We provide our employees training to build skills that will help make life easier for people who are aging, living with disabilities or chronic conditions and even those who are recovering from illness or injury.
Our independently owned and operated franchises are looking for compassionate individuals for a variety of positions for in-home care and supplemental staffing care.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)