Competitive Starting Pay Weekend Premiums Flexible Work Hours For All Caregivers
ComForCare Home Care has been successfully operating for 10 years and our caregivers love to work here. You can ask them! We value our home care aides like family. We celebrate success and have fun! Our focus is to help our clients and employees live their best life possible. Our schedulers are great to work with and they make sure they offer you the schedule that is best for you. Try us. We are looking for motivated passionate caregivers who want to work for a well established and growing home care agency, friendly staff, and caring owners.
All shifts are available--day time, overnight, weekends, live-ins. We only offer 4 hours or more shifts. We pay competitive starting pay and weekend premiums. Usually overtime hours are offered.
The Home Health Aide (HHA) provides clients various personal care in accordance with an established plan of care supervised by a nurse so that they can remain in their residence. Caregivers will benefit from the best caregiver training in the business by a nurse who has been with ComForCare for 10 years.
- Provide assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, nail /skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo, oral hygiene, ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of equipment and assistive devices (wheel chair, walker, crutches, cane), change of position, with toileting, commode, incontinent care, meal planning, preparation, and assistance with feeding
- Provide companionship and respite services for family
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
- Assist with medications that the client self-administers
- Valid current New Jersey Certified Home Health Aide License issued by New Jersey Board of Nursing
- Achieves a minimum score of 80% on competency exam (Home Health Aide Test)
- Lift 25 pounds
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
This job description is used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.
Apply online (put in zip code 07004 for Fairfield office in the box to the right) or call us directly 973-244-9400. We want to hear from you! Thank you!
*Each office is independently owned and operated.
At ComForCare, our greatest passion is inspiring our clients and caregivers to live their best lives possible. As a network of independently owned and operated franchises, we’ve earned our reputation in this high-demand industry with our expertise, compassion, and commitment to fun.
Our unique approach to in-home care draws on our core values to inspire our caregivers to have meaningful work every day that builds into a career and successful future. Spanning across the country, ComForCare is looking for individuals who believe in helping people live their best life possible and who uphold our core values of — serving passionately, caring like family, and bringing fun to the lives those who we serve.
Caring for people requires a compassionate heart and particular knowledge and skills. We provide our employees training to build skills that will help make life easier for people who are aging, living with disabilities or chronic conditions and even those who are recovering from illness or injury.
Our independently owned and operated franchises are looking for compassionate individuals for a variety of positions for in-home care and supplemental staffing care.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)