Immediate opening. 30 hours/ week. M-F CNA required. Looking for caregivers to join our home care family.
We invite you to become part of our team! We have open positions and are looking for the very best to support clients in their homes. Whether you are looking to get started in a home care career or are an experienced aide, we have something for you.
At ComForCare Home Care we value our home care aides like family. We celebrate success and have fun! Our focus is to help our clients and employees live their best life possible.
We provide caregivers competitive pay, training and benefits, as well as opportunities for advancement. Orientations happen each week.
Are you naturally nurturing? Do you want a job that is truly fulfilling? We are looking for you.
The Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) provides clients various personal care and homemaker/companion services in accordance with an established plan of care so that they can remain in their residence.
- Personal Care
- Provide assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, nail /skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo, oral hygiene, ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of equipment and assistive devices (wheel chair, walker, crutches, cane), change of position, with toileting, commode, incontinent care, meal planning, preparation, and assistance with feeding
- CNA Specific Care
- Client is Fall Risk
- Assist with moves
- Basic first aid and CPR
- Caring for clients with special conditions as long as the care needed can be demonstrated to a nurse supervisor
- Home management, safety and sanitation
- Taking and recording of vital signs
- Companion/Sitter/Household Management
- Provide companionship and respite services for family
- Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
- Medication Reminders
- High school graduate or G.E.D certificate
- Successful completion of a state-approved Certified Nurse Aide or Home Health Aide course
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Certified Nurse Aide or Home Health (in homes or facilities)
- Be listed in good standing on the Nurse Aide Registry
- Achieves a minimum score of 80% on competency exam (Home Health Aide Test)
- Meets passing criteria on DEARS Ethics test
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English as needed for the job
- Possess a valid driver's license and have use of an insured automobile or access to adequate transportation for the job
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At ComForCare, our greatest passion is inspiring our clients and caregivers to live their best lives possible. We believe that it is every person’s fundamental right to make good choices about their health care, including choosing to live and recover where they want. Our clients always have a voice in the decisions about the care they will receive. Our agency provides immediate access to a variety of services to assist people with disabilities live a fulfilled life. All our employees are trained to provide quality services in your home. They are sensitive to the needs of people with disabilities, people with traumatic brain injury, and older Americans who have limited mobility. We have a person-centered approach to care. We put the client’s personal needs and choices first.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)