Looking for a Coordinator to support the operations and marketing efforts of our organisation.
At ComForCare Home Care we value our employees like family. We celebrate success and have fun! Our focus is to help our clients and employees live their best life possible.
We invite you to become part of our team!
Why choose ComForCare?
- Unique opportunity to apply and/or gain experience in both operations and marketing
- Competitive pay rates (commensurate with experience)
- Training opportunities for new and experienced candidates; come grow with us!
- 24-hour support & the tools you need to be successful on the job
- Possibility of benefits in the future
- Coordinate with caregivers to develop bi-weekly schedule
- Lead recruitment and orientation processes
- Manage caregiver and client records
- Support the company’s marketing and recruitment efforts as needed
- Performs additional tasks as necessary to meet the needs of the company
- Two years of administrative experience preferred
- Basic understanding of French language preferred
- Can speak and write in a compelling manner
- Loves working with people
- Caring attitude
- Strong Excel skills
- Good with using social media
- Can multitask
- Holds a valid driver's license and is able to drive
At ComForCare, our greatest passion is inspiring our clients and caregivers to live their best lives possible. As a network of independently owned and operated franchises, we’ve earned our reputation in this high-demand industry with our expertise, compassion, and commitment to fun.
Our unique approach to in-home care draws on our core values to inspire our caregivers to have meaningful work every day that builds into a career and successful future. Spanning across the country, ComForCare is looking for individuals who believe in helping people live their best life possible and who uphold our core values of — serving passionately, caring like family, and bringing fun to the lives those who we serve.
Caring for people requires a compassionate heart and particular knowledge and skills. We provide our employees training to build skills that will help make life easier for people who are aging, living with disabilities or chronic conditions and even those who are recovering from illness or injury.
Our independently owned and operated franchises are looking for compassionate individuals for a variety of positions for in-home care and supplemental staffing care.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)