BUSINESS IS GROWING AND WE ARE HIRING CNAs! $100 SIGN ON BONUS!
ComForCare Home Care is a State Licensed Agency that provides non-medical home care services in the private home, retirement communities, and hospitals. We take pride in looking for only the most caring and honest caregivers, and we are seeking candidates for full time and part time positions for all shifts.
Advantages of working as a CNA with ComForCare Home Care:
- $100 Sign on bonus (paid after 100 hours of employment)
- Full-time and Part-time positions available
- Flexible schedules
- 90 day evaluation with possible raise
- Annual pay increases
- $100 bonus for new hire referrals
- You only take care of one client, not 10 to 15 residents like you would in a facility
- 24/7 On Call office and clinical support
- We provide services in Forsyth, Stokes, Surry, Yadkin and Davie counties.
Here is what we expect from our CNA applicants at ComForCare Home Care:
- Eighteen (18) years of age required; high school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Current CNA I or II certification approved by the NC Department of Health and Human Services
- Must have a friendly, caring and cheerful demeanor and display genuine concern and compassion for the elderly
- Must be dependable, and willing to follow supervision and perform as a team player.
- Ability to work alternating weekends (including Sundays)
- Valid North Carolina Driver License and reliable transportation
- Valid phone with voicemail
- Current negative TB test
To protect our patients and in accordance with NC State Law, we drug test applicants
Please consider joining our home health care team. This is a chance to become part of an exciting company with a job that will really meet your needs.
Applications are available online at https://winston-salem.careerplug.com/jobs/774232/apps/new or we also welcome candidates to apply, in person at the ComForCare Home Care:
8005 North Point Blvd
Winston-Salem, NC 27106
Job Type: Full-time or Part time
- CNA: 1 year (Preferred) but not required
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- CNA (Required)
At ComForCare, our greatest passion is inspiring our clients and caregivers to live their best lives possible. As a network of independently owned and operated franchises, we’ve earned our reputation in this high-demand industry with our expertise, compassion, and commitment to fun.
Our unique approach to in-home care draws on our core values to inspire our caregivers to have meaningful work every day that builds into a career and successful future. Spanning across the country, ComForCare is looking for individuals who believe in helping people live their best life possible and who uphold our core values of — serving passionately, caring like family, and bringing fun to the lives those who we serve.
Caring for people requires a compassionate heart and particular knowledge and skills. We provide our employees training to build skills that will help make life easier for people who are aging, living with disabilities or chronic conditions and even those who are recovering from illness or injury.
Our independently owned and operated franchises are looking for compassionate individuals for a variety of positions for in-home care and supplemental staffing care.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)