Welcome to ComForCare Home Care Portland, located in Tigard Oregon.
As an independently owned and operated franchise, we are proud to have been serving the Portland area since February 2012.
At ComForCare, our greatest passion is inspiring our clients and caregivers to live their best lives possible. As a network of independently owned and operated franchises, we’ve earned our reputation in this high-demand industry with our expertise, compassion, and commitment to fun. We always look for compassionate individuals to fill a variety of positions for in-home care and supplemental staffing care.
How do we do this?
- Our unique approach to in-home care draws on our core values to inspire our caregivers to have meaningful work every day that builds into a career and successful future.
- We look for individuals who believe in helping people live their best life possible and who uphold our core values of — serving passionately, caring like family, and bringing fun to the lives those who we serve
- We look for people who understand that caring for people requires a compassionate heart and particular knowledge and skills.
- We provide our employees training to build skills that will help make life easier for people who are aging, living with disabilities or chronic conditions and even those who are recovering from illness or injury.
Our Team respects you!
- OT pay for over 40 hours a week
- Show-up pay if a client sends you away at the door
- Holiday pay if you work our 6 identified holidays
- Paid training
- Communication all around
- Consistent schedules based on client needs
- 24 hour backup from Administrative Teamwork
- 24 hour Crisis counseling
"I have worked for ComForCare, off and on for many years now and I love it. ComForCare (Marissa) has created an amazing company to work for. We love our clients with everything we have, going above and beyond what is expected of us. Marissa goes out of her way to make sure our clients are happy, comfortable and safe. We can help keep your loved one in their home to help keep their privacy and dignity in tact. I can't tell you how much I love what I do for ComForCare and our clients." clients with everything we have, going above and beyond what is expected of us. Marissa goes out of her way to make sure our clients are happy, comfortable and safe. We can help keep your loved one in their home to help keep their privacy and dignity in tact. I can't tell you how much I love what I do for ComForCare and our clients."
Deanna H ~ former caregiver of 6 years - medically retired after having cancer three times
** All Applicants must come to our office in Tigard for the hiring and training process though you will work independently in the clients home.
We KNOW you have what it takes. You are prompt, you have FANTASTIC skills, you want to learn new ones and you are quick on your feet! Are you looking for work in a GROWING profession that leaves you KNOWING you've made a difference?? Look no further ~ WE WANT YOU!
ComForCare Home Care Portland, located in Tigard, is a fun, close knit team of people who rely on each other to ensure the people we serve receive the highest quality of care.
Our administrative team and owner are available to support you through your journey to be the best caregiver in the Portland area! We are looking for committed individuals, who have a heart to do the right thing with those that need us the most, our seniors and people with long term care needs!
"I like my job because you meet interesting people with stories you will never hear any place else you will meet some characters but you will learn to love them and care for them"
Linda B ~ Caregiver with CFC Portland since January 2014 and former Caregiver of the Month
What you can expect from us?
A SMILE when you call and visit! To be treated with respect! A supportive FAMILY FRIENDLY environment!
Top notch training! Recognition for doing a great job! Competitive pay!
Treats when you come into the office! Answers to questions
Support via phone, email, your fellow coworkers through CREW and through our mobile Caregiver App
Side by Side training when you request! A dog friendly office
A Team that listens and supports you through life, because we KNOW that life happens!
Grace, retraining and support when we mess up ... because we all do!
What do caregivers do?
Most importantly, our Caregivers provide emotional support and motivation through conversation, encouragement and activities - we make a difference in people's lives with every interaction
Without us, those we serve wouldn't have help with their basic needs. Our days may be routine, or varied based on their needs. We may go to the Zoo, or watch a movie in bed while eating popcorn. They may need a bath or help with toileting. Their needs come first and our job is to provide for them in such a way that they are loved and cared for.
All caregivers go through orientation and training where we cover our requirements, training and the legal "necessities". Our Nurse will spend time teaching you how to properly administer medication, assist someone in moving about and your personal safety.
Ongoing, hands on training is available along with hundreds of hours in self directed certifications.
Our unique approach to in-home care draws on our core values to inspire our caregivers to have meaningful work every day that builds into a career and successful future. Spanning across the country, ComForCare is looking for individuals who believe in helping people live their best life possible and who uphold our core values of — serving passionately, caring like family, and bringing fun to the lives those who we serve.
Caring for people requires a compassionate heart and particular knowledge and skills. We provide our employees training to build skills that will help make life easier for people who are aging, living with disabilities or chronic conditions and even those who are recovering from illness or injury.
- Must possess a current driver's license, proof of vehicle registration and valid insurance to be a driver;
- Must have a cell phone that has SMS text ability and regular access to email;
- Must have the ability to accurately follow and process written and verbal instructions in English;
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively and interact with clients, client representatives, family members, caregivers, and administrative staff in English
- Must pass all applicable criminal background checks and drug tests;
- Must adhere to our zero-tolerance policy on the use of illegal drugs and marijuana;
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds;
ComForCare Home Care Portland provides supportive services to those living in the following zip codes:
97003, 97005, 97006, 97008, 97201, 97202, 97203, 97204, 97205, 97209, 97210, 97211, 97212, 97214, 97217, 97221, 97223, 97224, 97225, 97227, 97229, 97232 and 97239
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)