Looking for caregivers to join our home care family
At ComForCare Home Care we value our caregivers like family. We celebrate success and have fun! Our focus is to help our clients and employees live their best life possible.
We invite you to become part of our team! We have open positions and are looking for the very best to support clients in their homes. Whether you are looking to get started in a home care career or are an experienced aide, we have something for you.
Shifts are available throughout the metro area. We will consider your availability and preferred locations when setting up your schedule.
We provide caregivers competitive pay, training and benefits, as well as opportunities for advancement. Orientations happen each week.
Are you naturally nurturing? Do you want a job that is truly fulfilling? Our independently owned and operated franchised offices are looking for you.
The Certified Nurse Aide 2 (CNA) provides clients various personal care and homemaker/companion services in accordance with an established plan of care so that they can remain in their residence.
Essential Functions (not inclusive):
- Personal Care
- o Provide assistance with: bathing, dressing, grooming, nail /skin care, back care, foot care, shampoo, oral hygiene, ambulation, transfers, range of motion exercise, safe use of equipment and assistive devices (wheel chair, walker, crutches, cane), change of position, with toileting, commode, incontinent care, meal planning, preparation, and assistance with feeding
- CNA 2 Care
- o Provide restorative care as well as assistance with: the use of adaptive, assistive and therapeutic equipment, cleaning and changing appliances/devices for non-acute ostomies, applying warm and cold compresses, using advanced transfer techniques, applying oxygen at predetermined established flow rate, changing basic non-sterile dressing when no wound debridement or packing is involved, obtaining clean-catch urine sample and perform tests, monitoring blood glucose levels, dementia Care
- Companion/Sitter/Household Management
- o Provide companionship and respite services for family
- o Perform homemaking activities which include (but are not limited to): vacuuming, dusting, sweeping or mopping floors, doing dishes, changing bed linens, doing laundry and cleaning bathrooms
- Medication Administration
- o Assist with the administration of medication
- Gather information on client’s needs and assist in any adjustment of the client’s care
This job description is used as a guide only and not inclusive of responsibilities and job duties.
ComForCare Home Care Portland provides supportive services to those living in the following zip codes:
97003, 97005, 97006, 97008, 97201, 97202, 97203, 97204, 97205, 97209, 97210, 97211, 97212, 97214, 97217, 97221, 97223, 97224, 97225, 97227, 97229, 97232 and 97239
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)