The Home Care Scheduler is responsible to coordinate and maintain scheduling for ComForCare Home Care clients and staff.
- H.S. Diploma or GED.
- Must have a minimum of three years home care scheduling experience.
- Computer skills including but not limited to MS Office, MS Excel and Scheduling program.
- Basic medical terminology.
- Interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to carry out directions, read and write.
- Maturity and ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job.
- Understands and adheres to established ComForCare Home Care policies and procedures.
- Creates and maintains staff schedules.
- Provides staffing for sick leave, vacation, long term leave.
- Schedules client shifts according to care plans and staff availability.
- Enters scheduling data, creates schedules.
- Contacts caregivers and clients regarding day-to-day changes.
- Discerns client services required as outlined in agreements, urgent requests and care plans.
- Enters staff and client information into database.
- Maintains staff and client database.
- Adheres to confidentiality laws (HIPAA).
*Other duties as necessary.
**Salary is discussed during the interview process and determined according to the applicant’s
Please contact Brittny Shay, Administrator or Carol-Lauren Reilly, Business Office Manager at
At ComForCare, our greatest passion is inspiring our clients and caregivers to live their best lives possible. As a network of independently owned and operated franchises, we’ve earned our reputation in this high-demand industry with our expertise, compassion, and commitment to fun.
Our unique approach to in-home care draws on our core values to inspire our caregivers to have meaningful work every day that builds into a career and successful future. Spanning across the country, ComForCare is looking for individuals who believe in helping people live their best life possible and who uphold our core values of — serving passionately, caring like family, and bringing fun to the lives those who we serve.
Caring for people requires a compassionate heart and particular knowledge and skills. We provide our employees training to build skills that will help make life easier for people who are aging, living with disabilities or chronic conditions and even those who are recovering from illness or injury.
Our independently owned and operated franchises are looking for compassionate individuals for a variety of positions for in-home care and supplemental staffing care.
By selecting the positions below, you acknowledge that you are applying for employment with an independently owned and operated ComForCare franchisee, a separate company and employer from ComForCare and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. You understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employment including (and without limitation to) hiring and termination, and ComForCare does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about your application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated ComForCare franchisee.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)